Roof Structures Designs
Roof structures designs for commercial and industrial buildings
Structural drafting India is a leading roof structural design services provider company. Roof truss designs have been considered as a wooden engineering marvel that is highly cost effective and is well acclaimed in the market as a means to provide low cost roofing with a high quality that can be used in all commercial and industrial buildings where fire resistance is not a requirement.
When engineers start designing a building first create a roof truss layout which shows places where trusses will be fit in the roof, anticipated shapes of the top and bottom of the truss, plate heights and estimation of load on the trusses.
We have accomplished several major projects in the area of laying roofs design with structures and established as one of the major role player in this area having under taken projects in and around worldwide. Structural drafting India adopted the most advanced system of laying roofs without affecting the aesthetic sense and style of the structures and in this the Economical roofs and structures went on to discover new methods like preparing economized structures for all kinds of roofing sheets in which it uses newly formulated fixing methodologies.
Affordable roofing design structures services such as:
- Complete analysis of wood, metal, timber or concrete tile roofing
- Roof truss dimensions as per the fabrication standards
- Economy of materials, as roof trusses can use up to 40% less material than a conventional made-on-site roof
- Reduced labor costs on site, due to the amount of prefabrication
- Quick erection of the roof structure, enabling other trades to commence quickly
- Space saving on site, with no need for timber storage or carpentry work areas.
Whatever your structural projects, from the simplest home roofing systems to complex residential or commercial projects, we can save cost and meet your construction deadlines. We discuss all the factors (including aesthetic, functional and load considerations) with your architect and roof truss engineer before providing accurate dimensions and analysis for your project.